A series of images about the changes in everyday life due to the new coronavirus infection.
1) January 28, 2020 - A quarantine and sanitary station employee checks the temperature of passengers arriving from Beijing on board a plane at Tolmachevo airport, in Novosibirsk, Russia. Russian airports step up their screening of travelers arriving from China to try to identify people infected with the new coronavirus.
2) March 28, 2020 – An image shows an interior of a cafe closed amid the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, in the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, Russia. President Vladimir Putin declares the following week a non-working one, and regional authorities decide to close all cafes and restaurants recommending that the operation of shopping and entertainment centers and service organizations be suspended until April 5th.
3) March 30, 2020 - Fitness trainer Anastasia Salamatina livestreams a class at her house due to the coronavirus outbreak, in the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, Russia.
4) April 15, 2020 - A mannequin wearing a protective face mask is pictured in a closed shop window amid the coronavirus outbreak, in Novosibirsk, Russia.
5) March 25, 2020 – An image depicts an empty lecture hall at the Novosibirsk State Technical University as schools and universities close to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease in Novosibirsk, Russia.
6) May 7, 2020 - World War Two veteran Tatyana Belesova is congratulated by social workers to mark the 75th anniversary of the Victory over Nazi Germany, on her balcony in Novosibirsk, Russia. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this annual celebration is held by aerial platform to avoid any dangers to public health.
7) May 26, 2020 - A man donning a face mask has his temperature checked as he sells dried fruits at a local market as the municipal authorities ease some of the coronavirus lockdown restrictions in Novosibirsk, Russia.
8) September 12, 2020 - Members of a mobile electoral commission carry a ballot box and a tent for voting during the gubernatorial elections in the village of Rassokha, in Russia’s Irkutsk Region.
9) October 15, 2020 - A police officer wearing protective face mask and gloves inspects mandatory face mask compliance at the Krasny Prospekt subway station, in the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, Russia.
10) November 10, 2020 - Medics wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) are seen through the windows of the infectious disease ward at City Clinical Hospital №25, in Novosibirsk, Russia.
11) December 2, 2020 - A worker moves a coffin with a window for a deceased person who passed away from coronavirus at the workshop of the Pamyat funeral home in the city of Novoaltaisk, in Russia’s Altai Region.
12) December 9, 2020 - A medical worker prepares the Gam-COVID-VAK (trademark "Sputnik V") coronavirus immunization shot at a COVID-19 vaccination center located at Novosibirsk’s city polyclinic No. 2, in Russia.