General provisions of the Photo Contest
Participation in the Photo Contest is free.
All photos taken between December 2019 and the date of submission of the photo for participation in the Photo Contest may be used in the Photo Contest.
When submitting the Application for Participation in the Photo Contest, the Participant must specify the date of the publication of the work declared for participation in the Photo Contest or the date of publication of the photo taken as a part of the same report as the work declared for the Photo Contest in any mass media (specifying the name of the media).
All photos shall comply with the following requirements:
- Photos in JPEG format with high quality of compression (but not more than 5 MB).
- Photos are to be uploaded in their original size. The Participant must not scale the photo or otherwise change its resolution.
- ICC profile is to be embedded in the photo.
- Only images with a single exposure and in One (1) frame may be accepted.
- Only original camera images are allowed to participate in the Photo Contest.
- Minimum adjustment of exposure and color and cropping are allowed.
The Participant represents and warrants that he/she personally made the photo and has all necessary rights and permissions to participate in the Photo Contest.